Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Mark Your Calendar: Financial Planning Girl's Night

Hopefully everyone had a very merry Christmas. I'll be posting a holiday recap in the next few days, but until then, I wanted to remind you to pencil in the YWCA successitea for Jan. 8.

Its focus is on financial planning. Plus there are FREE COOKIES and TEA. Plus a bunch of girls having a good time. And learning to be financially responsible. I'm not sure what is better than that. Did I mention there are FREE COOKIES?


Hope to see you there. These successiteas really are fun, if you haven't been before I encourage you to give this one a shot. They only last about an hour and all of the info is always so helpful. FREE COOKIES.


"Financial Planning: How to Plan and Manage Your Finances"
Speaker: Sue Wamsley with New York Life

DATE: Tuesday, Jan. 8

TIME: 7 p.m.

PLACE: The Tao, 900 East 2030 South

RSVP: To me, or to Heidi at hgroebs@ywca.com



No comments: