While working on the computer, I stood up from our dining room table, took approximately a step-and-a-half to put Anthony's pacifier back in his mouth (Does that make me a bad mom? I'm new at this.), sat back down at the table and touched my finger to the keyboard (the nerve!). There was a small shock and the entire computer blew up.
Well, not blew up like in the movies. That would at least be dramatic. (But probably would have scared the baby.)
Something internal blew up and there went my beloved MacBook and all its contents. Thanks a pantload, Steve Jobs. Luckily, the geniuses at MacDocs think they saved the info on the hard drive (including pictures of my child that many are beginning to doubt really exists because of the lack of photo evidence), but I won't be able to tell until I get a new laptop. Which should be soon, I hope.
Until then, I'll be putting my "energy" (ha!) into doing this: