Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Lovely: Stiletto Soaker

I was reading my new issue of Elle Decor (even though Z hates this magazine because he thinks it's pretentious and snobby and features rooms with way too much toile) a week ago and actually laughed out loud when I saw the double-page ad for this over-the-top bathtub from Sicis, a mosaic art company (their work really is spectacular).


It's fabulous, ridiculous, shiny and sporting a serious heel: everything a bathtub should be, right? I have no idea how much this costs, but I assume it isn't cheap. If I had stacks and stacks of money lying around there's no doubt I would use one of them to purchase this. Just for the ability to say, "Sorry, can't talk now. I have to sit in my giant shoe and shave my legs."


.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I can totally see you sipping a glass of wine and reading Domino Magazine while sitting in your big shoe. Very fitting.

I fully support the purchase of this bathtub.

Amanda said...

I think it also doubles as a water slide, doesn't it? Looks like it could and would make shaving your legs way more fun.

IdlyYours said...

Looks like one of those ceramic spoons you eat pho with. Mmm, pho.

Is she checking for BO?

IdlyYours said...

Also, your fantasy phone call is Amanda's reality :-)