Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Lovely: Beautiful Bistro

Are you familiar with Terrain? News of this chic home/garden/landscape shop's online arrival has been all over the Internet like (expensively priced) moss on a stone. And I'm sure its popularity isn't hurt by the fact that it happens to be a sister company to the store that is to Utah women what crack is to junkies.

I was browsing through its pages and thought this red patio set was so dreamy. Can't you just imagine lounging around in this cheery, red chair, drinking a refreshing glass of lemonade and reading a favorite magazine? Yeah, I can't either. Who has time for that? But in another life I would totally be up for it. Especially with this chair's gorgeous, high back.


And I would love to set my cool, refreshing drink on one of this adorable flower-shaped table's wire petals.

If you like this table and chair, too but don't want to drop the pretty big bones it would take to buy the whole set, check out this option from K Mart. Just as lemonade-worthy, I think.


.


8 comments:

Sarah said...

So if you set your stuff down on that table will it be unbalanced and fall over? I'm not sure about that one...
So Madison looks just like me huh? You think I look like "Squints" from The Sandlot? I don't know if I should be totally mad or if I should just agree with you that I might look a little weird most of the time.

Amanda said...

I can picture it, for sure. Spring/Summer fever?

鄭明宏 said...

thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩

SydneyJ21074 said...

情色寫真美女自拍辣妹自拍正妹自拍美女走光辣妹走光正妹走光脫衣秀脫衣走光色情自慰自拍成人全裸打炮打手槍打飛機巨乳巨奶女優大奶性交性愛淫蕩淫慾淫亂淫婦淫妹淫叫淫水淫女情慾情色做愛

逸凡逸凡 said...

你可以從外表的美來評論一朵花或一隻蝴蝶,但你不能這樣來評論一個人........................................

o0625TaylorJ_Duraz said...

性愛性交性愛線上性愛線上看女優性愛性愛照85成人文學85成人片免費觀看85c免費影城85c免費成人85c成人片免費85cc文章85cc成人片觀賞85cc成人影片免費成人片觀看!85cc免費片85cc免費卡通片85cc免費影片長片播放85cc免費觀看外國片85cc洪爺85cc無碼a片85cc無碼片觀看85cc無碼影片85cc影片觀看外國85cc論談85成人影城85成人論壇85街自拍85街短片85街歐美影城85貼圖區85遊戲凹凸色色卡通圖片免費即時通視訊85cc成人片觀看交友戀愛進行室

怡詩婷婷 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

賢淑淳林 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................