Thursday, June 26, 2008

Peace on earth, Presents under the tree, Pacifiers and Poo

I know it's almost July, but it's never too early to start thinking about the good ol' Christmas list, right? Here's what's on ours:


Leg Lamp


Stocking Full of Oranges



Chocolate Santa



And... Diapers!

And lots of 'em. We're expecting a baby right around the holidays and will be sure to put these to good use. Maybe we should ask Santa for some cold, hard cash instead. It seems that December is going to be an expensive month at our house for the next oh, 18 years. But we're thrilled! And scared. But mostly thrilled.

10 comments:

Marcae said...

It's about time you made the announcement :) I'm so excited! Yay for baby Barnard!

Looks like you guys had a great time in AZ with George!

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Little Mirando!

Teri said...

I was waiting for this blog announcement! I am so happy for you two. And glad I don't need to think twice about what to buy you this Christmas!

Nelson said...

I've been holding my breath waiting for this announcement (not to worry, I didn't faint). So glad that you finally posted about it. Every time I think about you I get the biggest smile on my face!
Miss you, we need to get together.

IdlyYours said...

One day you'll sing this to your child when (s)he asks where (s)he came from..."There was something in the air that night, The stars were bright Mirando"

Sarah said...

OMG! I never saw that comin'! Maybe it's because I've only seen you twice in the last 10 years, but still...
You are now part of a very special club, a very whiny, exhausted, silly club.

Allen Family said...

I was going to say this on the George Michaels post, but this post is much more deserving:
Fantastic. Fabulous. Marvelous.

Congrats and yeah for little Mirando!

Elisa said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Joelle said...

Yea! Can't wait to take the pre-baby training class with you :)

Brandie Gillette said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. You will be the most amazing parents. Baby Barnard is one lucky little guy/girl.