Friday, January 30, 2009

His bum will have a lemony fresh scent

Last weekend, Anthony and I took his first trip to Price. I loved introducing him to our large extended family, Anthony loved getting spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa and I'm pretty sure they loved spoiling him, their first grandchild.

When we realized we were running low on baby wipes, Grandpa volunteered to run to the store to pick some up.




My poor dad didn't know why we were all laughing when he walked in and handed us these, which he pointed out, he got in both colors since he didn't know which ones we would like best.


.

8 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Heather said...

Oh cute Randy. He tried. I would go with the citrus scent though. It gives it that extra clean feeling.

Nelson said...

How thoughtful that he got both kinds. Best of intentions.

Maegan Leoni said...

I've done that before. It stings no matter how fresh it smells. Don't try it.

Justin and Jill said...

What a cute Grandpa! There's nothing like a sore, lemony-fresh baby bum!

There's no better way to relax with a new baby than to go to Price and visit Grandma and Grandpa. We do it as often as we can!

Justin and Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emmy said...

Holy crap - I need to become friends with your dad. That is so great...the best part is the options - I can just imagine him standing in front of isle trying to pick. So cute!

Marcae said...

Aren't Dad's (grandpa's) the best!

I'm sure Anthony loved his first trip to Price...lucky guy!