Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend Update: It's electric!



This picture sums up how we spent our weekend. Z & I decided on the paint colors and tile for the basement bathroom and are narrowing down the color palette for our bedroom. We also bought a new mattress so my poor aching back is now a happy, non-aching back and we scored a rocking chair without having to deal with a salesman who is high on drugs. Oh happy day!

Also, the electrical was finished. Hopefully we can get plumbing squared away in the next week or so and then we can drywall... As an expecting mama I don't think these projects can get done quickly enough but I'm trying my best to be patient.


.

4 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I think you missed your calling. Maybe you could squeeze in a visit to GA and decorate our new place!

Teri said...

Ok - I think we chose the same tile. You should come see it in my bathroom and see if you like it! :)

emmy said...

That mosaic tile is absolutely gorgeous! Jealous once again (see dresser).

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Miranda, you seriously crack me up. I don't read your blog for a couple of weeks and then take a while catching up. This way I have like 10 minutes of fun enjoyment instead of the one or two if I was current. It reminds me so much of the stories you used to tell all of us while you were pretending to be a newscaster and looking in the mirror pulling faces. I think you are great!